Are you passionate about Physics and teaching? Do you have experience in teaching Physics to primary and secondary school students? If so, we have an exciting job opportunity for you in Canada! Jobberman, a third-party recruitment agency, is currently hiring a Physics Teacher. In this blog post, we will discuss the job responsibilities, requirements, and the attractive remuneration package offered for this position. So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in your teaching career, keep reading to learn more about this fantastic opportunity.
The job is for a Physics Teacher who will be responsible for teaching students the principles of Physics, including mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics. The teacher will need to develop and implement lesson plans that meet the needs of all students, grade assignments, and provide feedback to students. Additionally, the teacher will need to stay up-to-date on new scientific discoveries and advancements in the field of Physics.
Other responsibilities include attending staff meetings and professional development workshops as required, creating and maintaining a positive learning environment for all students, managing classroom behavior and discipline, and communicating with parents and guardians as needed. The teacher will also be expected to participate in school events and activities as required.
The requirements for the position include previous IGCSE experience, as well as 3-5 years of working experience. A Bachelor’s degree in Physics or a related field is required, along with a teaching certification or equivalent experience. The candidate should have previous experience teaching Physics to primary and secondary school students and have knowledge of mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work in a team environment. The candidate should also be willing to participate in professional development activities.
The remuneration for the position is set at NGN 150,000 – 200,000.
1. Develop and implement lesson plans that cater to the needs of all students.
2. Teach students the fundamental principles of Physics, including mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics.
3. Grade assignments and provide constructive feedback to students.
4. Stay updated on new scientific discoveries and advancements in the field of Physics.
5. Attend staff meetings and professional development workshops as required.
6. Foster a positive learning environment for all students.
7. Manage classroom behavior and enforce discipline.
8. Communicate effectively with parents and guardians as necessary.
9. Participate in school events and activities as required.
1. IGCSE experience is necessary.
2. Possess 3 to 5 years of working experience.
3. Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Physics or a related field.
4. Have a teaching certification or equivalent experience.
5. Experience teaching Physics to both primary and secondary school students.
6. Proficient knowledge in mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics.
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
9. Willingness to engage in professional development activities.
Note: The salary mentioned is in Nigerian Naira (NGN) and ranges between 150,000 to 200,000.
There are several compelling reasons why a candidate should consider applying for the job of Physics Teacher at Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment):
1. Career Growth Opportunities: As a Physics Teacher at Jobberman, there are ample opportunities for professional development and career advancement. Jobberman prioritizes investing in their employees’ growth and provides various training programs, workshops, and mentorship opportunities to enhance teaching skills and knowledge. This ensures that teachers continuously improve their expertise in physics education and can progress in their careers.
2. Competitive Compensation: Jobberman offers a competitive compensation package for its Physics Teachers. They understand and value the significance of teachers in shaping young minds and therefore provide attractive salaries and benefits. This not only better reflects the importance of the role but also ensures that teachers feel motivated and rewarded for their hard work and dedication.
3. Innovative Work Environment: Jobberman fosters an innovative work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. Physics Teachers are given the freedom to develop and implement unique teaching methods and experiments. This empowers teachers to explore new ways to inspire students and make the subject more engaging. The organization also invests in modern teaching tools and technologies, facilitating an innovative and dynamic classroom experience.
4. Job Security: Jobberman is a reputable and well-established third-party recruitment agency. By joining their team as a Physics Teacher, candidates can benefit from the stability and security provided by such an organization. This ensures that candidates can pursue a long-term career in teaching, with the backing of a respected company that operates with integrity and professionalism.
5. Impactful Contribution: By becoming a Physics Teacher at Jobberman, candidates have the opportunity to make a significant difference in the lives of students. Physics is a fundamental science and plays a crucial role in shaping scientific thinking and problem-solving skills. Teaching this subject allows candidates to inspire future scientists, engineers, and innovators, thereby contributing to society by nurturing the next generation of bright minds.
Overall, applying for the job of Physics Teacher at Jobberman provides candidates with career growth opportunities, competitive compensation, an innovative work environment, job security, and a chance to make a meaningful impact on the education and future of students.
To apply for the position of Physics Teacher at Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment), candidates can follow these steps:
1. Review the responsibilities: Read the list of responsibilities provided in the data. This will give candidates an understanding of the key duties they will be expected to perform in the role.
2. Assess qualifications: Take note of the requirements mentioned in the data. Candidates should ensure they meet the qualifications such as having IGCSE experience, 3-5 years of working experience, a Bachelor’s degree in Physics or a related field, teaching certification or equivalent experience, and experience teaching Physics to primary and secondary school students.
3. Prepare necessary documents: Candidates should gather the required documents such as their CV/resume, academic certificates, teaching certifications, and any other relevant supporting documents.
4. Write a cover letter: Craft a cover letter that highlights relevant teaching experience, knowledge of physics concepts, and strong communication and interpersonal skills. The cover letter should reinforce why the candidate is a suitable fit for the position.
5. Submit application: Visit the Jobberman website or contact the Third Party Recruitment firm to submit the application. Follow the instructions provided in the job posting or follow any specific application procedures mentioned in the data.
6. Participate in professional development activities: Express willingness to engage in professional development activities, as mentioned in the requirements. Emphasize a commitment to continuous learning and growth in the teaching profession.
7. Salary expectation: Take note of the remuneration range provided in the data. If selected for an interview, be prepared to discuss salary expectations within the given range.
Candidates should make sure to carefully read and understand all the information provided in the data to ensure their application aligns with the requirements and responsibilities of the Physics Teacher position.
In conclusion, we would like to extend our sincerest gratitude to all the readers who have taken the time to consider the job opportunity as a Physics Teacher at Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment). We greatly appreciate your interest and enthusiasm in joining our team.
As outlined in the responsibilities section, this role entails developing and implementing comprehensive lesson plans, teaching students the fundamental principles of Physics, providing feedback and grading assignments, and staying updated on scientific discoveries and advancements in the field. Additionally, the position requires attending staff meetings and professional development workshops, creating a positive learning environment, managing classroom behavior and discipline, and actively participating in school events and activities.
For those interested in applying, the listed requirements include IGCSE experience, 3-5 years of working experience, a Bachelor’s degree in Physics or a related field, and either a teaching certification or equivalent experience. It is also essential to have previous experience teaching Physics to primary and secondary school students, along with knowledge in mechanics, electricity, magnetism, and thermodynamics. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, the ability to work in a team environment, and willingness to engage in professional development activities are highly valued.
Regarding remuneration, the salary range for this position is NGN 150,000 – 200,000, which will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Once again, we express our deepest appreciation for your consideration and encourage all interested individuals to apply for this exciting opportunity. We believe that your unique skills and passion for teaching can make a significant impact in shaping the minds of future scientists and innovators. We look forward to receiving your application and taking the next steps in this journey together.