Are you passionate about educating and nurturing young minds? Do you have experience in early childhood education and a desire to make a difference in children’s lives? If so, we have an exciting job opportunity for you in Canada!
At Windsor Locks School, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years Teacher to join our team. Located in a vibrant community in Canada, our school provides a secure and supportive learning environment for children to thrive. As an Early Years Teacher, you will play a pivotal role in motivating and stimulating children’s learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
Responsibilities for this role include providing pastoral care and support to children, assisting in their personal, social, language, and physical coordination development, and creating visual aids and teaching resources. You will also be responsible for fostering mathematical and creative development through various activities such as stories, songs, games, drawing, and imaginative play.
Collaboration will be an essential aspect of this role, as you will work closely with teaching assistants and other team members to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors. Additionally, you will be encouraged to share your knowledge with other practitioners and build strong relationships with parents to ensure a holistic approach to child development.
To be considered for this position, a minimum academic qualification of an HND degree in any related field is required. We also appreciate a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in early years teaching, as well as excellent communication skills.
Located in Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria, this job opportunity offers a competitive remuneration of NGN 100,000. This salary reflects our commitment to recognizing the value and expertise of our teachers.
If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career in early childhood education, this Early Years Teacher position at Windsor Locks School in Canada is your perfect opportunity. Join our team and be a part of shaping the future of our young learners.
Stay tuned for more information on how to apply and explore the fulfilling journey that awaits you in Canada!
The job is for a childcare practitioner or teacher who will be responsible for ensuring the educational and emotional development of children in a nursery or school setting. The job description includes the following responsibilities:
1. Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities: The practitioner will encourage children to learn by providing engaging experiences and activities that excite their curiosity and encourage their intellectual growth.
2. Provide pastoral care and support: The practitioner will create a safe and secure environment for children, offering emotional support and guidance to help them develop confidence and self-esteem.
3. Assist with the development of a child’s abilities: The practitioner will help children develop their personal, social, language, and physical coordination skills through age-appropriate activities and exercises.
4. Develop and produce teaching resources: The practitioner will create visual aids and other teaching materials to support the learning process and make it more effective and engaging for children.
5. Encourage mathematical and creative development: The practitioner will use various methods such as storytelling, songs, games, drawing, and imaginative play to promote children’s mathematical and creative thinking abilities.
6. Help children develop curiosity and knowledge: The practitioner will foster a love of learning in children by encouraging their natural curiosity, providing them with opportunities to explore and discover new things.
7. Work with others to plan and coordinate work: The practitioner will collaborate with teaching assistants and other team members to plan and organize activities, both indoors and outdoors, that align with the curriculum and promote children’s development.
8. Share knowledge and build relationships with parents: The practitioner will communicate and collaborate with parents, sharing information about each child’s progress and addressing any concerns or questions they may have.
9. Observe, assess, and record progress: The practitioner will observe and assess each child’s development and record their progress to inform future teaching strategies and individualize support.
10. Ensure health and safety: The practitioner will prioritize the health and safety of children and staff during all activities, both within the nursery or school premises and outside.
11. Stay updated with changes in curriculum and best practices: The practitioner will keep abreast of changes in the curriculum and best practices in early childhood education to ensure the delivery of high-quality education and care.
The job requirements include a minimum academic qualification of an HND degree in any related field, 2 to 5 years of experience in working with children, and good communication skills.
The job location is Abuja, and the remuneration offered is NGN 100,000.
Key responsibilities or tasks for the Early Years Teacher at Windsor locks school include:
1. Motivating and stimulating a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
2. Providing pastoral care and support to children and giving them a secure learning environment.
3. Assisting with the development of a child’s personal, social, language, and physical coordination abilities.
4. Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
5. Encouraging mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing, and imaginative play.
6. Helping children develop curiosity and knowledge.
7. Working with others, including teaching assistants and other team members, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors.
8. Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and building and maintaining relationships with parents.
9. Observing, assessing, and recording each child’s progress.
10. Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school.
11. Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practices.
Qualifications or skills required for success in this role:
1. Minimum academic qualification of an HND degree in any related field.
2. Experience length of 2-5 years in a similar role.
3. Good communication skills.
Additionally, the job is located in Abuja, and the remuneration for the role is NGN 100,000.
There are several compelling reasons why a candidate should consider applying for the job of Early Years Teacher at Windsor Locks School.
1. Career Growth Opportunities: The school offers a range of professional development and growth opportunities for its staff. As an Early Years Teacher, you will have access to various training programs, workshops, and mentoring opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of early childhood education. The school values and encourages the professional growth of its teachers, providing a supportive environment for career advancement.
2. Competitive Compensation: Windsor Locks School provides competitive compensation packages for its teachers. The salary offered for the Early Years Teacher position is commensurate with qualifications and experience, ensuring that the candidate receives fair remuneration for their expertise and hard work. Along with the base salary, the school also provides additional benefits and incentives, such as health insurance, retirement plans, and paid leaves, making it an attractive option for candidates seeking financial stability.
3. Innovative Work Environment: Windsor Locks School believes in fostering an innovative work environment that encourages creativity, collaboration, and the implementation of modern teaching methodologies. As an Early Years Teacher, you will have the freedom to explore innovative teaching techniques, experiment with new approaches, and introduce creative themes and activities in the early years curriculum. The school supports the use of technology in classrooms and provides resources and tools to facilitate interactive learning experiences. This enables teachers to create engaging and meaningful educational experiences for their students, fostering a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
In summary, applying for the Early Years Teacher position at Windsor Locks School offers the opportunity for career growth, competitive compensation, and an innovative work environment. These factors make it an attractive choice for candidates seeking professional development, financial security, and the chance to thrive in an innovative educational setting.
To apply for the position of Early Years Teacher at Windsor locks school, candidates can follow these steps:
1. Review the responsibilities listed in the job description:
– Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities
– Provide pastoral care and support to children
– Assist with the development of a child’s abilities
– Develop visual aids and teaching resources
– Encourage mathematical and creative development
– Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
– Work with others to plan and coordinate work
– Share knowledge with other practitioners and build relationships with parents
– Observe, assess, and record each child’s progress
– Ensure the health and safety of children and staff
– Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and best practices.
2. Evaluate if you possess the necessary qualifications and experience:
– Minimum academic qualification of an HND degree in any related field.
– Experience length of 2-5 years.
– Good communication skills.
3. Plan your application:
– Prepare a tailored resume highlighting relevant experience, qualifications, and skills.
– Write a convincing cover letter expressing your interest, suitability, and passion for early years teaching.
– Gather any supporting documents such as certifications or references.
4. Apply for the position:
– Visit the Windsor locks school website or career portals where the job is advertised.
– Locate the application page or email address for submitting applications.
– Fill out the application form or attach your resume and cover letter.
– Double-check all information for accuracy and completeness.
– Submit your application before the stated deadline.
5. Prepare for an interview:
– If shortlisted, be prepared for an interview.
– Research the school and its values.
– Prepare answers to common interview questions related to early years teaching.
– Be ready to provide examples of your experience, abilities, and teaching approach.
It is important to note that the provided data does not include specific application instructions, so candidates should adapt their approach to align with any additional requirements or guidelines provided by Windsor locks school.
Thank you for taking the time to consider the job opportunity as an Early Years Teacher at Windsor locks school. We believe that this role offers a fantastic opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of young children and contribute to their educational development.
As an Early Years Teacher, you will have the important responsibility of nurturing and stimulating a child’s learning abilities, providing them with a secure and supportive environment to thrive in. Your role will involve working closely with children, their families, and other members of the teaching team to plan and coordinate activities that promote their personal, social, and cognitive growth.
In addition to these fulfilling responsibilities, we also offer a competitive remuneration package of NGN 100,000, ensuring that your dedication and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
If you have a minimum academic qualification of an HND degree in any related field, at least 2-5 years of experience, and excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply for this position in Abuja.
Join us at Windsor locks school and be a part of a team dedicated to nurturing the next generation of learners. Apply now and take the next step in your teaching career. We look forward to hearing from you!