Looking for a challenging job opportunity in Canada? Look no further! Jobberman, a leading third-party recruitment agency, is currently hiring for the position of Collections Product Analyst. This exciting role is located in Canada’s thriving job market, offering you a chance to grow your career in the banking industry.
As a Collections Product Analyst, your main responsibilities will include driving client engagement, gathering requirements, and profiling appropriate collection platforms. You will also be responsible for monitoring transactions and escalating issues to the relevant parties for intervention. Additionally, you will play a key role in enhancing turnaround time for solution delivery to clients and implementing innovative collection solutions aligned with customer’s business needs.
To excel in this role, you’ll need a minimum academic qualification of a good first degree in any discipline. You should have at least 5 years of experience in e-collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or financial institutions. In-depth knowledge of business development, collections products, and customer service is essential. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with proficiency in data entry and analysis, will also be required.
This position comes with several key performance indicators, including growth in collections revenue, transaction value/volume, merchant/biller acquisition, and the number of transacting customers. Customer satisfaction, platform availability, liability retention ratio, and meeting CBG Cash Balance Sheet Volume Targets will also be important metrics to track.
Working in the banking industry in Canada offers numerous opportunities for growth and development. You will have the chance to collaborate with relationship managers in sales and gain insights from industry experts in collections solutions. Moreover, the role will empower you to contribute to business reviews and decision-making through data insights and analytics.
If you are passionate about collections, have a knack for business development, and possess strong analytical skills, this job opportunity in Canada is perfect for you. Don’t miss out on the chance to work in a dynamic industry with competitive compensation and the potential for career advancement.
Apply now for the Collections Product Analyst position at Jobberman and take the next step in your professional journey.
Job Title: Collections Manager
– Drive client engagement by gathering requirements and profiling on appropriate collection platforms.
– Monitor transactions and escalate issues to the appropriate parties for intervention.
– Ensure timely delivery of solutions to clients.
– Develop and implement innovative collection solutions in line with customer’s business needs.
– Generate leads with business organizations and establish relationships to create mutual business benefits.
– Conduct routine peer reviews and product benchmarking to stay competitive in the market.
– Facilitate growth in collections across various channels/touchpoints (In-Branch, Mobile, POS, Online, etc.).
– Ensure timely report collation and rendition.
– Provide data insights and analytics for business review and decision making.
– Collaborate with Relationship Managers in selling Cash Management and other Transactional Banking products.
– Maintain contact with industry experts on collections solutions.
– Take on other assignments as assigned by the unit or department’s head.
– Minimum academic qualification of a good first degree in any discipline.
– Minimum of 5 years’ experience in e-collections or related e-business functions in banks or financial institutions.
– Sound knowledge of business development.
– Excellent knowledge of collections products.
– Sound customer service knowledge.
– Good relationship management knowledge.
– Understanding of the business environment.
– Good industry analysis skills.
– Good financial analysis skills.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Effective communication skills (oral and written).
– Proficient in computer applications such as word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
– Adequate technical ability.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Highly organized and able to work in tight deadline situations.
Key Performance Indicators:
– Growth in collections revenue (N’m).
– Growth in collections transaction value/volume.
– Growth in merchant/biller acquisition.
– Growth in the number of transacting customers.
– Customer satisfaction.
– Platform availability.
– Liability retention ratio.
– Meeting CBG Cash Balance Sheet Volume Targets.
1. Drive client engagement, requirement gathering, and profiling on appropriate collection platforms.
2. Monitor transactions and escalate any issues to the appropriate parties for intervention.
3. Enhance turnaround time of solution delivery to clients.
4. Develop and implement innovative collection solutions based on customer’s business needs.
5. Generate leads with business organizations, establish relationships, and create mutual business benefits.
6. Conduct routine peer review and product benchmarking with competitor banks and products.
7. Facilitate growth in collections across various channels/touchpoints (In-Branch, Mobile, POS, Online, etc.)
8. Ensure timely report collation and rendition.
9. Provide data insights and analytics for business review and decision making.
10. Collaborate with Relationship Managers in the sales of Cash Management and other Transactional Banking products.
11. Maintain contact with industry experts on collections solutions.
12. Take on other assignments as assigned by the unit or department’s head.
Qualifications and Skills:
1. Minimum academic qualification of a good first degree in any discipline.
2. At least 5 years of experience in e-collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or financial institutions.
3. Sound knowledge of business development.
4. Excellent knowledge of collections products.
5. Sound customer service knowledge.
6. Good relationship management knowledge.
7. Sound understanding of the business environment.
8. Good industry analysis skills.
9. Good financial analysis skills.
10. Strong interpersonal skills.
11. Effective communication skills (oral and written).
12. Proficiency in computer appreciation and data entry.
13. Adequate technical ability.
14. Numeracy and analytical skills.
15. Strong organizational skills and ability to work in tight deadlines situations.
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Growth in collections revenue (N’m).
2. Growth in collections transaction value/volume.
3. Growth in merchant/biller acquisition.
4. Growth in the number of transacting customers.
5. Customer satisfaction.
6. Platform availability.
7. Liability retention ratio.
8. CBG cash balance sheet volume targets.
There are several compelling reasons why a candidate should consider applying for the job of “Collections Product Analyst at Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)”. These reasons center around the career growth opportunities, competitive compensation, and the innovative work environment provided by the company.
1. Career growth opportunities: Jobberman is a renowned platform in the recruitment industry, offering excellent prospects for career growth. As a Collections Product Analyst, one can expect to gain exposure to various facets of product development and analysis, enabling professional development and the acquisition of transferable skills. The company emphasizes employee development, providing opportunities for learning and growth through training programs and mentorship initiatives.
2. Competitive compensation: Jobberman understands the value of its employees and offers competitive compensation packages. As a Collections Product Analyst, candidates can expect a salary that is commensurate with their skills and experience. Additionally, the company provides performance-based incentives, bonuses, and benefits, thereby ensuring that employees are duly rewarded for their contributions.
3. Innovative work environment: Jobberman embraces an innovative work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration. As a Collections Product Analyst, the candidate will be part of a dynamic team that fosters a culture of innovation, problem-solving, and continuous improvement. This stimulates personal and professional growth, as it offers an opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, leverage emerging technologies, and think outside the box.
4. Exposure to diverse projects: The role of a Collections Product Analyst involves working on various projects, providing exposure to different industry domains and business sectors. This exposure allows for a broad-based understanding of market trends, customer insights, and varied business models. Such diverse experience not only enhances one’s skill set but also opens up future career pathways across different industries.
5. Network and industry connections: Working at Jobberman provides ample opportunities to build a strong professional network and establish valuable industry connections. Being part of a reputable company that collaborates with numerous employers and professionals in different fields offers access to a wide range of industry contacts. This network can be invaluable for future career prospects, collaborations, and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
In summary, the collections Product Analyst job at Jobberman offers candidates the chance to grow professionally, receive competitive compensation, work in an innovative environment, gain exposure to diverse projects, and develop a strong professional network. These reasons make it an attractive opportunity for any candidate seeking a fulfilling and rewarding career.
Candidates can apply for the position of Collections Product Analyst at Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment) by following these steps:
1. Review the job responsibilities: Candidates should carefully read and understand the listed responsibilities for the Collections Product Analyst position. This will give them a clear understanding of the tasks and expectations associated with the role.
2. Evaluate the requirements: Candidates should assess their qualifications and experience against the listed requirements. They should have a minimum academic qualification of a good first degree in any discipline and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in e-collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or FIs. Additionally, candidates should possess sound knowledge of business development, collections products, customer service, relationship management, business environment, industry analysis, financial analysis, interpersonal skills, communication skills (oral and written), computer appreciation/data entry, technical ability, numeracy, analytical skills, and the ability to work in tight deadline situations.
3. Prepare a tailored application: Using the information gathered from the job description, candidates should create a targeted and customized application. This should include a well-written cover letter highlighting their relevant experience and skills, a comprehensive resume or curriculum vitae (CV), and any other supporting documents such as certifications or references.
4. Emphasize relevant experience: Candidates should ensure their application highlights any previous experience in e-collections units or related e-business functions in banks or FIs. They should provide concrete examples of how they have successfully driven client engagement, conducted transaction monitoring, developed and implemented collection solutions, generated leads with business organizations, conducted product benchmarking, facilitated growth in collections across various channels, and provided data insights and analytics for business review and decision making.
5. Showcase skills and qualifications: Candidates should clearly communicate their proficiency in the key performance indicators listed for the role. They should demonstrate their ability to contribute to the growth of collections revenue, increase collections transaction value/volume, acquire new merchants/billers, increase the number of transacting customers, ensure customer satisfaction, maintain platform availability, retain liabilities, and meet cash volume targets.
6. Submit the application: Candidates should submit their application through the designated channel provided in the job posting. This could be through an online portal, email, or any other specified method. It is important to ensure that all required documents and information are included and that the application is submitted before the deadline.
7. Follow up: After submitting the application, candidates may choose to follow up with the employer. This can be done through a polite email or phone call to express interest in the position and inquire about the status of the application.
It is crucial for candidates to carefully review the job description, understand the requirements and responsibilities, and tailor their application to highlight their relevant skills and experience to increase their chances of being considered for the position.
In conclusion, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to all the readers who have taken the time to consider the job opportunity in “Collections Product Analyst at Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)”.
As you can see from the detailed responsibilities and requirements outlined above, this position offers a unique opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of our collections department. With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in e-collections unit or related e-business functions in banks or FIs, along with a strong knowledge of collections products and customer service, you have the necessary skills to excel in this role.
We highly encourage you to apply for this position and become a part of our dynamic team. By joining us, you will not only have the chance to make a significant impact on our collections revenue and transaction value, but also have the opportunity to work with industry experts, foster strong relationships, and contribute to the overall success of our business.
So, don’t hesitate any longer – take the first step towards a rewarding career as a Collections Product Analyst. Apply now and unlock your full potential with us at Jobberman.
Thank you once again for considering this job opportunity, and we look forward to receiving your application.