Join Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships at Griffith University for the academic year 2023–2024 to advance your career. The academic program seeks to assist foreign students who wish to pursue undergraduate and graduate taught degrees at the university.
Griffith institution, a renowned public research institution that was established in 1971, provides a full range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research degrees in many fields. It is rated as one of the top colleges in the world.
Why did you decide to attend Griffith University? Griffith University maintains high expectations for the caliber of its engagement, instruction, and research and is committed to producing its best work. At Griffith, they provide a culturally sensitive setting that promotes cooperation, education, and involvement.
With a wide range of partners, GU collaborates ethically while looking for mutual and long-lasting benefits.With a wide range of partners, GU collaborates ethically while looking for mutual and long-lasting benefits.
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 2 December 2023.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Postgraduate degree
- Award: 50%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
CRITERIA FOR ELIGIBILITY
To be eligible for Vice Chancellor’s International Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 6.0 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent.
- Have received an offer to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in 2024, 2025, or 2026.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
Eligible Course or Subjects: All subjects
How to Apply: The applicants can register and log in with the created credentials on the university portal to apply to the programme of their choice. The applicants are required to fill a separate scholarship application form.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university: a certified copy of your academic results.
- A certified copy of your academic results (translated into English if applicable)
- A certified copy of your English test results (if available) and
- If you are applying for a music or visual arts degree you may need to submit a portfolio of work, or audition (see individual program for details).
Admission Requirements: The students are required to need the entry requirements of a law degree at GU.
Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- ELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 575
- TOEFL (IBT) – 79
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – 50
- ISLPR – 3 or higher
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers 50% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the duration of the program on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements
APPLY FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP HERE