To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for two-year master’s degree programs as the following:
- MSc in Data Engineering
- MSc in Data Science for Society & Business
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
How to Apply: to be considered for the Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, applicants must create an account to apply for a master’s program and submit all the required documents in the application form. No need for a separate application for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor’s transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test.
- Two recommendation letters.
- An English essay explaining why they are choosing this program and what their research interests are (“letter of motivation”).
- An English summary (1,000 words) of their bachelor’s or master’s thesis.
- A complete list of the required documents can be found on the Application Information page.
Admission Requirements: To study at Jacobs University, applicants must choose a master’s (MSc) program to check all the entry requirements.
Language Requirement: English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS), or 110 (Duolingo).