Do you intend to continue your education there? happy news Applications are now being accepted for the Jacobs Full Tuition Graduate Scholarships 2023–2024 at Jacobs University, Bremen.
These merit-based full-tuition scholarships are available to international students starting their master’s programs at Jacobs in Germany. Up to €12,000 in prizes will be given to chosen students each year to help with tuition costs.
Knowledge through science is the motto of Jacobs University Bremen (JUB), which was established in 2001. It provides study options for engineering, the humanities, and the scientific and social sciences at the bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral levels.
Why enroll at Bremen’s Jacobs University? From this mission statement, JUB has deduced three key goals for its educational profile: academic excellence, personal growth, and employability.
JACOBS UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2023.
- University or Organization: Jacobs University Bremen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 12,000 tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
Benefits of Jacobs University International Scholarships:
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships provide the students with up to € 12,000 per year:
- Jacobs University awards academic achievement scholarships based on their school grade point average (GPA) of up to € 8,000.
- As EU students, students are eligible for a minimum guaranteed scholarship of € 4,000.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
Eligible Countries: All world countries
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for two-year master’s degree programs as the following:
- MSc in Data Engineering
- MSc in Data Science for Society & Business
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
How to Apply: to be considered for the Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, applicants must create an account to apply for a master’s program and submit all the required documents in the application form. No need for a separate application for the scholarship.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor’s transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test.
- Two recommendation letters.
- An English essay explaining why they are choosing this program and what their research interests are (“letter of motivation”).
- An English summary (1,000 words) of their bachelor’s or master’s thesis.
- A complete list of the required documents can be found on the Application Information page.
Admission Requirements: To study at Jacobs University, applicants must choose a master’s (MSc) program to check all the entry requirements.
Language Requirement: English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS), or 110 (Duolingo).