The University of Windsor is inviting applicants to apply for its Open Entry Scholarships for the academic year 2023–2024. The goal of the educational award is to draw in and assist exceptional overseas students who intend to apply to the university’s undergraduate degree program.
The University of Windsor is a public research institution in Windsor, Canada, that was established in 1963. It offers both domestic and international students a wide selection of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why enroll in classes at the University of Windsor? This university provides applicants with financial aid and a variety of new options. For the students, it offers a variety of employment options, evaluations, advocacy possibilities, and more.
SUMMARY FOR OPEN ENTRANCE SCHOLARSHIPS
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is April 30, 2023
- University: University of Windsor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
ALSO APPLY: Fully Funded Scholarships in US at Georgia State University 2023
To be eligible for Open Entrance Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be coming directly from secondary school studies – the student must have completed a minimum of one term of full-time secondary school studies in the year immediately preceding the academic year that they are applying for.
- In the year immediately preceding, the student is not considered to have returned to secondary school studies to upgrade after a year or more break in studies.
Eligible Countries: International participants are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
How to Apply: There is no additional application required for the opportunity. Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time undergraduate degree.
Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV. Before you submit your application via email to [email protected]
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, and then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.