BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 15th of November 2022
- Provider: University Of Waterloo
- Study in: Canada
- Course Level: Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Fully Funded Scholarships This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD studies. The University of Waterloo is a public research university in Canada. Waterloo University automatically grants scholarships.
BENEFIT OF UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO SCHOLARSHIPS
Fully Funded Scholarships No tuition deposit is required to hold your place in your program.
You can estimate your tuition, fees, and living expenses using the information on your program website before your tuition and fees are posted on Quest (about one month ahead to the start of your admit semester).
Make sure you carefully read your admissions offer to find out if you have access to any money.
If you need to pay fees in advance to provide proof of payment as part of your study permit application OR if you need to apply for an education loan, you can also use the student fee estimator.
Review study and living costs and use the Student budget calculator to estimate your total costs/expenses and your resources to fund them, including things like rent for off-campus housing and groceries.
- High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of six Grade 12 U or M courses, including all required courses.
- Grade 12 U or M courses must be completed through schools that are accredited by the Ontario Ministry of Education.
- Admission averages depend on the number of applications received and the number of spaces available. The range listed above is based on previous years.
- Repeated courses may be taken into consideration depending on the program.
- We are delighted to have you join our graduate student community!
As you get closer to the start of your first term, you will receive communications about orientation and transition programming designed to support you as you enter your new graduate studies program.
The situation with the COVID-19 pandemic is constantly evolving. For the most up-to-date information, we encourage you to visit the University of Waterloo COVID-19 information website and check back often. This site will provide information and guidance on vaccination requirements, exemptions and accommodations, and guidelines for on-campus activity.
You’re likely still several months away from beginning your new graduate program, but there are many things you can start thinking about to make your transition go smoothly.
Review and satisfy your conditions of admission
It’s important to satisfy your conditions of admission as soon as possible, or at least by the due date.
Your conditions of admission must be satisfied before we can matriculate you (make you active) into your program. For those who have satisfied their conditions of admission, matriculation takes place approximately six weeks prior to the beginning of the term. The matriculation process continues to take place on a rolling basis as conditions of admission are satisfied.
View and update your personal information
Ensure that you review and update your personal information, including emergency contacts, in Quest. Remember to keep your contact information up to date! Hint: If you know your new address, but haven’t yet moved, you can “future-date” an address by editing when the address change will take effect.