BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF GLOBAL KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
- Provider: Korean Government
- Study in: South Korea
- Course Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Government Scholarships
- Nationality: International
The Fully Funded undergraduate scholarships at Global Korea is a Korean Government Scholarship that is open to international students who wish to pursue undergraduate degrees in Korea.
BENEFIT OF GLOBAL KOREA SCHOLARSHIPS
Fully funded undergraduate scholarships at Global Korea in South Korea for international students. All the expenses will be covered by the Korean Government.
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Resettlement Allowance
- Living Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Language Courses
- Full Tuition Fees
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Research Support
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
ALSO APPLY: Government of Ireland Scholarship 2023
For fully funded undergraduate scholarships at Global Korea you have to eligible for these areas:
- All applicants and their parents must not hold Korean citizenship.
- Korean citizens and dual citizenship holders (one who has Korean citizenship and citizenship of another country) are NOT eligible to apply.
Level of Education:
- Bachelor‟s degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school or from an associate degree program
- The associate degree program is for applicants who graduated (or are expected to graduate) from a high school
- Applicants who have a bachelor‟s degree cannot apply. Applicants who have an associate degree can only apply to a bachelor‟s program
- Applicants who are expected to graduate must first submit a certificate of expected graduation at the time of application. If such applicants pass the final round of selection, they must submit a graduation certificate (or a degree certificate) by February 28, 2023
- The score percentile should be 80% or above on a 100-point scale or be ranked within the top 20% within one‟s class.
- CGPA must be equal to or above 2.64/4.0, 2.80/4.3, 2.91/4.5, or 3.23/5.0
Must be under 25 years of age (born after March 1, 1998)
- Category: Associate Degree: Period 1 year of the Korean language program+ 2~3 years of the degree program
- Bachelor’s Degree: 1 year of the Korean language program + 4~6 years of the degree program.