BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MASTERS RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS IN IRELAND
- Application Deadline: 12th of August 2022
- Provider: Maynooth University
- Study in: Ireland
- Course Level: Masters , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Fully Scholarships
- Nationality: International
To allow students to pursue their PhD in Ireland, Maynooth University developed the Two Year Science Foundation Ireland Fully Funded Research Scholarships for Masters.
The chosen applicant will participate in an innovative joint robotics project with a focus on drones and autonomous ground vehicles (UGVs).
The National University of Ireland, also known as Maynooth University, was established in 1997 with the goal of providing outstanding higher education that pushes and encourages all students to realize their full potential and prepares them for citizenship, work, and life in a complex, diverse world.
The most recent Times Higher Education rankings place it at number 50.
BENEFIT OF MASTERS RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS IN IRELAND
The Research Scholarships for Masters is funded for 2 years, including a monthly stipend and a travel budget to present at agreed international conferences, workshops, and seminars. The studentship will cover fees and a stipend of € 18,500 per annum
ALSO APPLY: Boise State University International Scholarship in USA | Fully Funded
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements below in order to be eligible:
- strong software development abilities in fields like computer vision, AI frameworks, and mobile robotics (including ROS).
- outstanding verbal and writing communication, especially presenting abilities.
- Outstanding attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and organizational skills.
- the capacity to reason clearly, come up with solutions, and make wise decisions.
- ability to cooperate with others in a research setting.
- a steadfast dedication to their own lifelong professional development.
How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants must take admission in PhD degree at the university. After that, they can apply through an application made via The Common App or PAC. Applications must be sent by e-mail to Prof. Tim McCarthy ([email protected]) and Prof. John McDonald ([email protected]). Early applications are strongly encouraged.
Supporting Documents: Applications should include:
- A cover letter explaining the applicant’s motivation and interest in the project topic. Please include any relevant background and/or experience.
- A Curriculum Vitae which includes the applicant’s educational qualifications and any scientific publications and/or achievements.
- Academic transcripts.
- Two academic references
Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a primary degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent with a grade of 2.1H or higher.
Language Requirement: Students must be highly proficient in English language skills.
Visit The Official Website For More Information