BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CHALMERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 15th of September 2022
- Provider: Chalmers University Of Technology
- Study in: Sweden
- Course Level: PhD, Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Fully Scholarships
- Nationality: International
This is a fantastic chance to apply for the International PhD Student Positions in Energy System Analysis given by the Chalmers University of Technology if you’re looking for a way to study in Sweden.
The International Scholarship Program at Chalmers University of Technology is available to students from all over the world who wish to pursue a PhD at the institution.
The student post is planned for the 2022–2023 school year.
The Swedish university Chalmers University of Technology places a strong emphasis on technology, the natural sciences, architecture, mathematics, seafaring, and other management-related subjects in its research and instruction.
Its efforts to create and spread information, skills, and solutions that benefit everyone have earned it a position of 342nd in the list of Best Global Universities.
BENEFIT OF CHALMERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
The selected candidates will be offered full-time temporary employment for up to five years (two years initially with a possible extension to three years).
The applicants must fulfill each of the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for Chalmers International Scholarships:
- You need a master’s degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, environmental science, civil or environmental engineering, engineering physics, or a related field with at least 240 higher education (ECTS) credits.
- It is necessary to have excellent writing and communication skills in English.
Swedish fluency is an asset.
- It is essential to have knowledge of the algebraic modeling languages used for linear programming, such as Julia/JuMP, Python/Pyomo, AMPL, MATLAB, and GAMS.
ALSO APPLY: Queensland University of Technology International Scholarships in Australia
Eligible Countries: Swedish students as well as other international candidates are both eligible to apply for this Chalmers University of Technology International Scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for a PhD in Energy System Analysis at Chalmers.
How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents at the university:
- Personal letter
- Attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
Language Requirement: The applicants must have English proficiency equivalent to or above the Swedish upper secondary school English course 6. An internationally recognized English test is accepted.