BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF INTERNATIONAL DEAN’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 12th of July 2022
- Provider: University Of Edinburgh
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Masters , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
The University of Edinburgh Business School is excited to offer international Dean’s Excellence Scholarships to deserving, ambitious applicants. The grant program is available for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Both UK and international students beginning their studies in September 2022 are eligible for this University of Edinburgh International Scholarship. All applicants for Masters programs offered in business schools are eligible for the Dean’s Excellence Scholarship Program, which is based on merit.
One of Scotland’s oldest universities, the University of Edinburgh, has been separated into three colleges, which together house 21 schools. It provides students with a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree options.
BENEFIT OF INTERNATIONAL DEAN’S EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS
The University of Edinburgh will provide an award amount of £5,000 and £10,000 to the high-achieving candidates.
ALSO APPLY: Fully Funded Young Professional Fellowship Program in Thailand 2022
To be considered for international Dean’s Excellence Scholarships, students must meet up with the following conditions:
- Only when you have received an offer (either conditional or unconditional) to enroll in one of the qualifying programs and have either firmly accepted the offer or are intending to do so are you eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- All taught Masters programs are eligible for the scholarships, as are all nationalities.
- Can demonstrate strong academic performance; has graduated with at least a high 2.1 or first class undergraduate degree in the UK, or its equivalent from a university with a high academic standing and reputation.
- Possess the capacity to contribute to and enhance every part of the Masters program as well as the Master’s class’s broad intellectual and cultural makeup.
- Display outstanding professional and personal qualities through your work history and extracurricular activities.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this University of Edinburgh International Scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Business School taught Masters program
How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a degree certificate, two reference letter, Evidence of meeting our English language requirement and a CV.
Admission Requirements: For taking admission, Candidates must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
Language Requirement: The most commonly approved certificate is an IELTS, for which the minimum accepted score is 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each section.