BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP
- Application Deadline: 10th of August 2022
- Provider: Maps
- Study in: Thailand
- Course Level: Fellowship , Short Courses
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
.I am so happy to launch the Thailand 2022 Young Professional Fellowship Program. The MAPS Young Professional Fellowship Program, which will take place in Bangkok, Thailand, is in its sixth year. People who are under 35 years old may apply.
For the participants who are fully funded, the MAPS will pay all costs. The availability of both partially funded seats and self-funded seats is fantastic.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply. 65 Self-Funded Seats, 25 Partial Funded Seats, and 10 Fully Funded Seats. The program, which runs from September 27 through September 30, 2022, is a fantastic opportunity for participants to sharpen their skills in key areas while receiving ]mentoring. Participants may represent any academic field. IELTS is not required.
Enjoy a one-of-a-kind conference in Thailand while also taking advantage of the warm weather on the beach. Thailand is well-known for its beaches.
ALSO APPLY: University of Lausanne International Scholarship 2022-2023
BENEFIT OF YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP:
Financial Coverage (Fully Funded)
The Fully Funded Delegates will be provided with the Following Benefits:
- Return Air-Ticket (Economy).
- Award recognizing their efforts.
- Accommodation for the whole period of the fellowship.
- Fellowship Kit.
- Site Seeing.
- Cultural Evening Ceremony.
- Celebration Party
Partially funded applicants will be provided Accommodation, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Self-funded applicants will buy our delegate package and will be provided equal privileges including a Certificate, Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, and Celebration Party.
- Youth between 16-35 of age
- Open-minded, highly motivated, and passionate
- Students and young professionals are encouraged to apply for this Young Professional Fellowship Program.
- Dedicated to achieving United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
THE TOPIC OF YOUNG PROFESSIONAL FELLOWSHIP
- What factors might be effective for reducing the harmful effects of freedom of speech on society?
- What are the primary effects of climate change on immigrant communities and migration?
- How does a financial downturn increase vulnerability in the developing world?
- Is the accomplishment of Universal Human Equality a realistic or utopic phenomenon?
- In this interconnected world, how could youngsters be given access to basic resources and business opportunities?
- Could Political Elites strategically monopolize and abuse Freedom of Speech?
- Should young people get involved in politics or should political forces handle it?
- What steps can the international community take—individually or collectively—to end food insecurity and malnutrition in conflict-affected countries?
- What recent developments or long-standing issues pose a threat to the preservation of world peace and security?
- Could social media be a manipulative technique used to target and manipulate today’s youth?
Visit The Official Website For More Information