BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SWANSEA UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 5th of July 2022
- University: Swansea University
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Course Level: PhD , Postgraduate
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Nationality: International
Many students aspire to study in the UK, but financial constraints prevent them from doing so.
Swansea University is providing Fully Funded EPSRC International PhD Scholarships in Low-Temperature Manufacturing of Solid-State Electrolytes for Batteries to help with study-related costs.
Candidates from any nation are eligible to apply for this Swansea University International Scholarship.
For a successful project, the chosen candidate will have access to a variety of manufacturing and characterization tools.
Swansea University is a research-focused institution with an excellent learning environment and an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It offers around 330 undergraduate courses and 120 postgraduate courses to its 19,160 undergraduate and graduate students.
Benefit of the Swansea University International Scholarships: This Swansea University International Scholarship program covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £16,062. Additional research expenses will also be available.
To be eligible for Swansea University International Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University) in Engineering or similar relevant science discipline.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Swansea University International Scholarship
Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Mechanical Engineering
How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree program at Swansea University. After getting enrolled, they can complete the online application system.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Monitoring Form (online form)
- Degree certificates and transcripts(if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- One-page cover letter , most importantly highlighting why you think this is a good PhD program for you.
- Two references
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
Admission Requirements: Candidates must have attained, or must be expected to attain, a first-class honors degree and a distinction at the master’s level.
Language Requirement: If applicable – IELTS 6.5 Overall (6.0 each comp.) or Swansea University recognized equivalent. For full details of their English Language policy, click here.