DETAILS ABOUT EDUCANADA BANTING POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Varies
- University: Canada Universities
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Course Level: Fellowship, Post Doctorate
- Awards:70,000 CAD
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Study in: Canada
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Are you looking for academic scholarships in Canada? For both domestic and international students, the Canadian government offers the Banting Fellowship Program. Only postdoctoral fellows who have shown a strong desire to study in Canada are eligible for the award.
Government of Canada EduCanada Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023 is available to undertake Fellowship, Post Doctorate level programs at Canada Universities.
Benefit of Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships: A taxable fellowship stipend of 70,000 CAD is awarded each year.
- Only Canadian institutions are permitted to host recipients of the Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents.
- The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship may only be held in a Canadian institution by candidates who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents and who earned their PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree from a foreign university.
- The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship may be held in either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada by applicants who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents and who earned their PhD, PhD-equivalent, or health professional degree from a Canadian university.