BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF GIFT SOUTH KOREAN INTERNSHIP
- Application Deadline: Open All Year
- Provider: Graduate Institute Of Ferrous & Energy Materials Technology
- Study in: Korea (south)
- Study Level: Short Courses , Bachelor , Undergraduate , Internship
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Applications for the GIFT South Korean Internship 2023 are now being accepted. The GIFT 2023 Internship in South Korea is open to all worldwide Bachelor/Undergraduate students. Scholarships and internships abound in South Korea. One of the most popular international student locations.
To apply for a scholarship in Korea in the year 2023. Apply for the GIFT South Korean Internship 2023 without taking the IELTS exam. The GIFT 2023 Internship in South Korea is open to all worldwide Bachelor/Undergraduate students.
Scholarships and internships abound in South Korea. One of the most popular international student locations. To apply for a scholarship in Korea in the year 2023.
This is a fully funded internship accessible to undergraduate students in their third or fourth year of study who are enthusiastic in participating in the GIFT Internship program. Internships are available at GIFT during the summer and winter sessions.
The Pohang University of Science and Technology will host the GIFT South Korean Internship.
The internship will take place for four weeks. IELTS isn’t required. It will pay for everything.
ADVANTAGES OF GIFT SOUTH KOREAN INTERNSHIP
In return, the GIFT will provide and cover the following expenses:
- Housing Allotment
- Economy Airfare Tickets
- KRW 500,000 Stipend
- Free Transportation Facilities.
- Students will be given the support for Living Expenses.
In order to apply for the Internship. You must meet the requirements and criteria that are set by the GIFT Program.
- All international and Korean citizens are eligible for the 2023 GIFT Internship.
- Participants should be in their third or fourth year of a Bachelor/Undergraduate degree.
- Both Male/Female students can apply for this opportunity.
Please attach all of these documents with your Internship Application Form.
- Application Form
- An Official Academic Transcripts in English* If transcripts do not indicate GPA (Grade Point Average), the applicant must convert the letter grades appropriately into GPA and show it on the application document.
- Personal Statement (Primarily the description of the applicant’s study plan)
- Verification of English proficiency (TOEFL score or the Equivalent) or English Proficiency Language Certificate
- Agreement for utilizing personal information (Foreigner)
- Recommendation Letter
- Motivation Letter
- The first step is to Visit the Official GIFT Website here
- The second step is to download the list of required documents, the application form and other things.
- The third step is to Send application documents by e-mail to the staff in charge of admission: Eun Mi Jung [email protected]
NOTE: There is No Deadline set for the GIFT Internship. You can apply at any time with the required documents. The Schedule of Internships is given below.
|Application Deadline||2nd week of May||end of November|
|Final Result’s Announcement||1st week of June||end of December|
|Period of the program||July||January|