BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF ARIYARATNAM SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31st of July 2022
- Provider: Kings College London
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
- Awards: £30,000
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
The Ariyaratnam Scholarship has been set up by an alumnus of King’s, Mr. Ineeyan Ariyaratnam.
This scholarship is to support one undergraduate student from either King’s Business School or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences.
If you intend to study in the United Kingdom for an undergraduate degree, you should apply for the Ariyaratnam Scholarship at King’s College London. The scholarship is for the academic year 2022/2023.
One undergraduate student from either King’s Business School or the Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences will be supported by this King’s College London International Scholarship.
With a fee waiver of £10,000 per year for a maximum of three years, the scholarship is worth £30,000 and is intended to help with the expense of your tuition costs.
One of the top ten universities in the United Kingdom is King’s College London.
King George IV, Arthur Wellesley, and the 1st Duke of Wellington collaborated to design it.
It is the oldest university in England, and it provides world-class teaching and cutting-edge research.
ADVANTAGE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
King’s College London will provide a scholarship worth £30,000 and is intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees. Awards will be paid as £10,000 per year, up to a maximum of three years, directly towards your tuition fees.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered for Ariyaratnam Scholarship:
- If you start a new undergraduate first degree at King’s in September 2022, you will be charged foreign tuition rates.
- Be enrolled in a program at either King’s Business School or the Faculty of Natural, Mathematical, and Engineering Sciences (excluding language combined honors courses).
- Have a household income of £50,000 or less in GBP
- Have received an AAB or above in their A level exams (or international equivalent).
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this King’s College London International Scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is to support one international undergraduate student in the given subjects:
Supporting Documents: Applications that are incomplete upon receipt (for example, lacking personal statements, references, or expected grades) will not be considered for the scholarship.
Admission Requirements: A high school diploma is required to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Language Requirements: The level of English language proficiency that applicants must exhibit is determined by the program for which they have applied. A five-band system is used to indicate the degree of English required for each program; each band corresponds to a different level of English language proficiency.