DETAIOLS ABOUT WOMEN INTERNATIONAL FELLOWSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 01/10/2022
- University: American Association of University Women
- Number of Awards: 5
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Course Level: Graduate degree
- Awards: $30,000
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Study in: USA
- Nationality: International Students
The American Association of University Women has developed the International Fellowships for female students who want to pursue their graduate studies in the United States in order to empower and improve gender equity for women.
The grants are available for the academic year 2022-2023 and can be used to pursue a graduate degree at any American educational institution. The fellowship is worth up to $30,000 in total.
Benefit of Women International Fellowship: The winning applicants will be given $18,000 – $30,000 to cover the graduate study cost in an American university of their choice by AAUW.
Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible for Women International Fellowship:
- Female applications are required.
- By the time of the application, the applicants must have applied to their desired schools of study.
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in the United States.
How to Apply: Students must apply through the application procedure of their respective universities. Applicants need to log in here to apply for the fellowship.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of highest degree
- Proof of enrolment
- Written statement
Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the requirements of the host American university.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of any English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- TOEFL Essentials – 8.5
- TOEFL PBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.5