DETAILS ABOUT CANADA GRADUDUATE SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: Still Open
- University: University of Waterloo
- Study In: Canada
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Awards: $1,000
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Nationality: International and domestic students
The University of Waterloo Graduate Scholarship, normally valued at $1,000 per term for up to three terms, is awarded to graduate students registered full time in a Master’s or Doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
Eligible students must have a minimum first-class (80%) cumulative average in their current program or over the last two full-time academic years and be within the time limits of their graduate program. No application is required, graduate departments will nominate eligible students automatically based on their allocation of funds.
Benefit of Canada Graduate Scholarships: A minimum of $1,000 each term for up to three terms is usually required (value and duration may vary, depending on other funding the student may be receiving).
- Domestic and international graduate students registered full time in a Master’s or Doctoral program.
- Minimum first-class (80%) cumulative average in the current program or over the last two full-time academic years required.
- Must be within the time limits of the program.
- No application is required. Departments will nominate students automatically based on their allocation of funds.
Language requirements: The official language of instruction at the University of Waterloo is English. It’s our responsibility to ensure that all students have the English language skills required to be successful.
Please visit the GSPA webpage for COVID-19 updates for graduate students for more ELP test taker options while ELP Testing Centres remain closed.
Selection Process: Student selected automatically by Faculty/Department