BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BRITISH CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 2nd of November 2022
- Provider: Foreign, Commonwealth And Development Office
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Study Level: Masters , Postgraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
The British Chevening scholarship is a fully-funded master’s degree program at any university in the United Kingdom. A scholarship program supported by the UK government.
Any international student from any country can apply for the UK Chevening Scholarship.
You can apply for a Chevening scholarship to study for a Masters or M Phil degree. Chevening represents the best of the United Kingdom. It will pay for your airfare, meals, lodging, visa, tuition, books, allowance, health insurance, and any other fees you may incur.
The Chevening scholarship has no difficult requirements. They have made it incredibly simple for anyone to apply to study in the United Kingdom. You do not need any professional work experience to apply for the Chevening Scholarship. Any volunteer action, whether paid or unpaid, will be regarded as work experience
Under the Chevening UK Scholarship, you can pick from over 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions.Many of the world’s greatest universities are located in the United Kingdom. They gave out 1800 scholarships last year.
The Chevening Scholarship dates have been announced. The Chevening Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24 will open on August 2, 2022, and finish on November 1, 2022. Begin making plans right now.
ALSO APPLY: Fully Funded Rhodes Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK
ADVANTAGES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable)
To be considered for British Chevening Scholarship in 2023, you must meet the following requirements:
- To be eligible for 2023 Chevening scholarship, you must be a citizen of a Chevening-qualified country or territory.
- After your award has finished, you must return to your home country for a minimum of two years.
- By the time you submit your application, you should have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to enroll in a postgraduate program at a UK university.
In the United Kingdom, this is often equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree.
- Have a minimum of two years of work experience (equivalent to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three separate UK university courses that are eligible for you and have received an unconditional offer from one of them.
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
While you must upload the documents above at the time of submitting your online application, the ones mentioned below can be uploaded at any time before their respective deadlines.
- English language test results for Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Unconditional offer from the selected university
- Two reference letters
- Educational certificates (if any)
- Motivation Letter
ELIGIBLE TYPES OF WORK EXPERIENCE
Chevening Doesn’t require Only Professional work experience. Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not need to meet the work experience requirement in one period of employment. Applicants can submit up to ten different employment periods in order to meet the requirement. Chevening Scholarships – two years’ work experience = 2,800 hours.
HOW TO SELECT A COURSE AND UNIVERSITY
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 eligible Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at least Three Courses. (it means you need to tell them your first three preferred courses)
- All Courses are in the Year Master Program.
- Find more about eligible courses for Chevening
- Please apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
Visit The Official Website For More Information