BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF CLIMATE LEADERSHIP SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 30th of June 2022. The Selection Panel will assess the shortlisted candidates, and applicants will be notified of the conclusion by July 29, 2022.
- University: University of Glasgow
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Study in: Scotland
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Number of Awards:20
- Nationality: International
Glasgow is a member of the Cop26 Universities Network, a growing association of over 80 universities committed to a zero-carbon future.
Glasgow recognizes that immediate action is needed on our campuses, in addition to significant research being conducted by our scholars, and we aim to be carbon neutral by 2030.
We think that the best way to confront the climate issue is to enact long-term sustainability policies, and our Green Glasgow strategy lays out our 10-year action plan.
The University of Glasgow is pleased to announce the launch of its Climate Leadership Scholarships in acknowledgment of the critical need for action to tackle the climate emergency.
We have 20 scholarships available for UK students enrolled in a PGT program at any of our colleges.
ALSO APPLY: Fully Funded NASA Internship Program 2022
ADVANTAGE OF THE SCHOLARSHIP:
We are committed to helping the next generation of researchers working across disciplines to confront the climate disaster as a world-changing research-led university.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must
- demonstrate an interest in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology, or any other relevant field.
- be holding a conditional or unconditional offer for a full-time, one-year master’s program for September 2022 entry.
- be classed as Home or RUK students for fee purposes.
- Northern Ireland
Applicants holding offers must apply via the online scholarship application form for this scholarship.