BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 31st December 2022
- University: University Of Birmingham
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Bachelor, Undergraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Engineering International Excellence Scholarships are available at the University of Birmingham for outstanding students. The scholarship is available for the school year 2022-2023.
This University of Birmingham International Scholarship aims to attract the best and most motivated EU, Overseas (Non-EU) applicants who intend to study engineering at the undergraduate level.
The University of Birmingham is a forward-thinking, nationally and internationally renowned university.
Birmingham has been testing and developing exceptional brains for over a century. It provides undergraduate, master’s, professional, and postgraduate research degrees, as well as a variety of certificate programs.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
The University of Birmingham International Scholarship will provide the award amount of £3000 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full-time undergraduate degree program starting 2022.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Obtain the following results or equivalent in other qualification systems
- A-Levels: A*AA
- IB: 7, 6, 6 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE: 5*, 5, 5
- Indian Standard XII: A* subjects: 90% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 85% West Bengal, 95% Other State boards Plus Overall: 85% ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra; or 80% West Bengal; or 90% Other State board
- Malaysia – One of the following:
- STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
- UEC: Overall grade A1
- Malaysian Ministry of Education Matriculation program: Students with a GPA above 3.2 will be considered
- American system: Please see our USA undergraduate entry requirements for A-level equivalencies.
How to Apply: If you want to apply for this grant, you must first enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The opportunity does not require any special application procedures.
Supporting Documents: English Language test certificates, GPA score, transcripts, and any documentation requested in an online application.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school and have an excellent academic record in order to be considered for admission.
Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate their ability to communicate in English by taking the IELTS or TOEFL test, as required by the university.