BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YORK INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 30th of June 2022.
- University: University Of York
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Masters , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Do you wish to study in the United Kingdom? There’s good news! Scholarships at the University of York Management School are now available.
We will go over the details of this scholarship program, its rewards, and the application process in this article.
International students can apply for the University of York Management School Scholarships 2022-2023, which are fully financed. These International Scholarships from the University of York are offered for master’s studies. The recipient of these scholarships can get up to £7,500 in money.
These scholarships and studentships are only available to York Management School students. These awards are intended to recognize and reward academic excellence among international students from a variety of nations around the world.
You are welcome to apply if you have a definite or conditional offer from the University to study on one of our postgraduate Masters programs.
One of the success stories in UK higher education is the University of York. Since our founding in 1963, we have maintained a continuously high rating in the United Kingdom, and we are one of just six postwar universities to have appeared in the top 100 universities in the world.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
There are two categories of University of York Management School Scholarships:
- The winner of the Management School Masters Global Awards will get £2,500 to £7,000 in financing.
- Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Award: Depending on the country, this scholarship can range from £3,000 to £7,500. Check the amount for your country here.
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for a University of York International Scholarship:
- English language is a must.
- UK, EU, and International Students are eligible.
- Candidates must hold a conditional or definite offer on one of the University’s master’s programs.
- Online students at York are not eligible.
ALSO APPLY: Fully Funded University of South Australia International Scholarships 2022
In order to apply you must first have an offer for a place on one of the following Masters degrees:
- Accounting and Financial Management (M.Sc)
- Global Marketing (M.Sc)
- International Business (M.Sc)
- International Business and Strategic Management (M.Sc)
- International Strategic Management (M.Sc)
- Human Resource Management (M.Sc)
- Management (M.Sc)
- Management with Business Finance (M.Sc)
Please follow the following important instructions to avail University of York Management School Scholarships:
(1) If you have not yet completed your application to study at York, please do so by clicking here. As soon as you receive an offer of a place, you can apply for this scholarship online.
(2) For Management School Masters Global Awards, click here to complete the online application form. For Management School Masters International Academic Excellence Scholarship, click here to complete the online application form.
(3) Attach the following documents:
- A 400-word statement, covering:
- why you applied for the course you wish to study
- what special attributes or experience you bring to the course
- why you deserve financial assistance
- how you will contribute to society having completed a York Masters degree
- A one-side A4 summary CV (no covering letter please)
- Include your email address and student number
Visit The Official Website For More Information