BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF SUSSEX INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 24th of June 2022
- University: University Of Sussex
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: PhD , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
PhD Studentships in the Construction of the First Error Corrected Quantum Computer are available for the academic year 2022-2023 for those who intend to pursue their PhD in Physics in the United Kingdom.
This PhD grant has been offered by the University of Sussex for UK and EU national students who wish to pursue a PhD in Physics. To be eligible for this scholarship, students must have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree. The International Scholarship at the University of Sussex is valued £15,609.
The University of Sussex is a public research university in Falmer, East Sussex, England. It is a prominent research-intensive university that is currently rated 246th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021. he University of Sussex strives to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
The University of Sussex will grant the following perks to selected PhD students:
- Three and a half years of tuition fees paid in full.
- A three-and-a-half-year tax-free stipend for living expenses. This is estimated to be £15,609 per year as of October 22.
- A three-and-a-half-year support grant of £1,650 each year for travel and conferences.
- Only applicants for “Home Fee” status in the United Kingdom and EU residents who have met the three-year residency requirement are eligible.
ALSO APPLY: Sabanci University International Scholarships in Turkey | Fully Funded
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Applicants must be “Home Fee” status applicants for UK higher education or EU residents who have met the three-year residency requirement.
Eligible Countries: Students from the United Kingdom and the European Union are eligible to apply for this University of Sussex International Scholarship.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: Students can apply to the University of Sussex for a PhD in Physics.
How to Apply: Students applying for Sussex International Scholarships must submit an application for admission to Sussex. It is not necessary to submit a separate scholarship application. Every student who applies for a PhD in Physics will be considered.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Degree certificates
- Transcripts or grade
- Academic reference
Admission Requirements: Applicants must have, or anticipate to have, a UK upper second class degree (or non-UK equivalent qualification) in Physics or a closely connected discipline, or a lower second class degree followed by a suitable Master’s degree.
Language Requirements: Students must submit scores from the following English proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
Visit The Official Website For More Information