BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF NEW ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31st of August 2022
- University: Government Of New Zealand
- Study in: New Zealand
- Course Level: Higher Diploma Programme , Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Government Scholarships , Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Study in New Zealand for free. The New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022 provides international students with the option to study for free at New Zealand universities. For the New Zealand Government Scholarships in 2022, you can now apply online.
Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs are eligible for the scholarship. The Ministry of Education provides funding for the scholarship (MOE). A scholarship to New Zealand will enrich and transform your life. We will inform you about New Zealand Scholarships.
Participants from any country are welcome to apply. Science and Engineering, Medical, Arts, Law, Economics, Management, Social Sciences, Technology, Environmental, and many other academic fields are available in New Zealand universities. All expenses will be paid for. The New Zealand Scholarship comes with full funding.
New Zealand education will prepare you for future employment chances. Because many individuals are unaware of this scholarship, it is one of the best in New Zealand. Lifelong friendships and a world-class education You can study in New Zealand without taking the IELTS exam. There are 650 New Zealand Scholarships available for studies in the country.
ALSO APPLY: North Central College International Scholarships in USA
BENEFIT OF ZEALAND GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
The New Zealand Government Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship with the following financial support.
- Tuition Fees in Full
- Allowance for Living (a stipend)
- An Allowance for Establishment. This is to assist with New Zealand startup costs. You can use it to pay for things like lodging, textbooks, and other study supplies.
- Airfare when visiting New Zealand Medical insurance.
- Tickets to and from your home country are available.
- Insurance for Travel
- Travel Home During your scholarship (We allow for one or two trips home, depending on the length of your scholarship.
- Many postgraduate students receive assistance with research and thesis expenditures.
The Eligibility questionnaire will check in detail if you meet all of the eligibility criteria. The Eligibility questionnaire will check things such as:
- Which country you hold citizenship in
- How long you have been living in your home country
- How much work experience you have
- Whether we provide scholarships to your country
You must complete the eligibility questionnaire before you can apply for a Scholarship.
Complete the New Zealand Scholarships online eligibility test
Types of New Zealand Government Scholarships
- Scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate study: These are full tertiary scholarships for eligible international students to study full-time at a New Zealand education institution or a Pacific university.
- Short Term Training Scholarships for Pacific and Timor-Leste citizens: These are short scholarships for skills training and on-the-job work experience for workers from eligible Pacific countries and from Timor-Leste.
- Short Term Training Scholarships for citizens of Southeast Asia and Timor-Leste: These are short scholarships for skills training for workers from eligible Southeast Asian countries and from Timor-Leste.
- English Language Training for Officials Scholarships (NZELTO): These are short scholarships for government officials from eligible African and Asian countries to come to New Zealand for English language training.
Levels of Study Available For the Above Countries:
- Undergraduate Degree (3-4 years)
- Postgraduate Certificate (6 months)
- Postgraduate Diploma (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (1-2 years)
- PhD (3.5 years)
How to Apply for the New Zealand Scholarship
- Visit the New Zealand Government Scholarship website here
- Select your country and type of scholarship
- Create an online account.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
Visit The Official Website For More Information