BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF MUSICIANS INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 2nd of September, 2022.
- University: Musicians Institute
- Study in: United States of America
- Course Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
OVERVIEW FOR MUSICIANS INSTITUTE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
The Musicians Institute is accepting applications for Hosa Technology Audio Engineering International Scholarships. The scholarship is for the academic year 2022/2023.
International students and U.S. citizens who are new to the Audio Engineering Program can apply for the Musicians Institute International Scholarship.
Musicians Institute is a university that offers courses in drums, bass, guitar, keyboard technology, and voice performance. It provides a diverse range of music degrees and concentrations in the field of contemporary music.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: The Musicians Institute International Scholarship will be worth $2,000 and will be applied to the first quarter of the program.
ALSO APPLY: Torrens University Scholarships in Australia 2022
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered for Musicians Institute International Scholarships:
- International students and nationals of the United States can apply.
- This credit can only be used in the Audio Engineering program.
- Students enrolled in any MI program, whether new or returning, are not eligible.
- This scholarship is not open to previous winners
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this Musicians Institute International Scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to a new or returning student in the MI Audio Engineering Program
How to Apply: Students can apply for admission through the university’s online portal. All students who meet the scholarship’s qualifying requirements will be considered.
Supporting Documents: Please submit a PDF essay (maximum 500 words; lengthier entries will be rejected) outlining your career objectives in the music industry and why you should be considered for the award.
Admission Requirements: Awards must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units (full-time status) throughout the award period.
The award will be withdrawn if you do not maintain full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress in the program for the period of the scholarship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information