BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF GNOMON INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
- Application Deadline: 31st of July, 2022.
- University: Gnomon — School Of Visual Effects, Games & Animation
- Study in: United States of America
- Course Level: Bachelor , Masters , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
OVERVIEW OF GNOMON INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
This is the opportunity you’ve been seeking for if you want to pursue a creative career! For the academic year 2022-2023 in the United States, the Gnomon — School of Visual Effects, Games & Animation has introduced the Gnomon’s Merit-Based Scholarships.
This Gnomon International Scholarship is a merit-based prize given to students based on their application, portfolio, and admissions interview.
The Admissions Office will notify the award recipients after they have been accepted.
They will receive the award in the form of a tuition fee discount on the student’s first term tuition or at a time that is most advantageous to the student.
In Hollywood, California, Gnomon is a for-profit institution. The school emphasizes artistic and technical training for careers in the visual effects and video gaming sectors. Alex Alvarez created the company in 1997. The school aims to empower young artists by fostering their creativity, curiosity, and enthusiasm for the field of entertainment design.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: Gnomon will award the merit scholarship to the selected students on the first term tuition, or in a tuition discount when it is most helpful to the student.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Applicants must meet all of the following/given requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time Gnomon program.
- Before the appropriate application deadline, the applicants must have completed all application requirements.
- The applicants must not have previously been accepted or enrolled in a full-time Gnomon program.
Eligible Countries: All American, as well as foreign national students, are eligible to apply for this Gnomon International Scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate-level degree program of choice offered at Gnomon can be applied for.
How to Apply: Students can apply for admission by going to the school’s website and filling out an online application. After submitting a completed application and portfolio, applicants for merit-based scholarships will be considered.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts provide graduation date or proof of completion (or equivalent). High school diplomas will not be accepted
- Certified copy of the student’s General Educational Development (GED) certificate or GED transcript
- Official college/university transcripts that indicate completion of a bachelor’s or graduate degree
- Official transcripts
Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all needed documentation as well as complete any additional course-specific requirements.
Language Requirement: Students must meet the school’s language requirements. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and other tests are widely recognized.