BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 30th of May, 20222.
- University: Torrens University
- Study in: Australia
- Course Level: Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships e
- Nationality: International
Higher education provides access to a world of new ideas and opportunities for intellectual growth. Torrens University has developed the Asia & Greater China Business & Health Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 to ensure overseas students can afford their desired degree in Australia.
Undergraduate students must have a credit average from high school, and postgraduate students must have a credit average from a previous degree to apply for the Torrens University Scholarship.
Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. It offers high-quality undergraduate, doctorate, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programs in a wide range of academic subjects.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: Torrens University Scholarship will cover 20 percent of total course tuition for successful candidates.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load of 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period to keep their scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded depending on the passports of incoming overseas students.
Eligible Countries: Asia & Greater China are eligible for this Torrens University Scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Business & Health.
How to Apply: Candidates must first enroll in an undergraduate or master’s degree program at the university before applying for this position. All applicants are eligible for this scholarship once they have completed their academic education.
Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, copy of passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
Admission Requirements: Candidates must examine all of the university’s entry requirements before applying for admission.
Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants must have a 3.5 grade point average in high school and an IELTS score of 6.5 or above.
Postgraduate applicants must have a credit average in their previous degree and an overall IELTS score of 7.0 or above.