BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31st of August, 2022.
- University: Teesside University
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Study Level: Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Teesside University is happy to announce the Beth Mead Scholarship, which will help four future female football students complete a degree at Teesside University while continuing to prepare for their sport.The scholarship is meant for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Teesside University International Scholarship was established in collaboration with Beth Mead, an Arsenal Women and England footballer and Teesside University BA (Hons) Sports Development graduate, specifically for a national, international, or professional female footballer.
The scholarship award is worth £1,200 throughout the term of their studies, plus extra perks.
Teesside University is a public university in North Yorkshire, North East England, that is placed 801st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Teesside Institution is a high-performing global university based in the Tees Valley that inspires community pride and provides learning opportunities for all.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: The selected candidates will be provided a bursary of £1,200 and other benefits by the Teesside University which include:
- Signed shirt by Beth
- Branded Teesside Sport kit
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Gym membership and lots more
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The applicants must be national, international, or professional female footballers who can make a meaningful contribution to sport at Teesside University by performing at an international level.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a course at Teesside University or be enrolled in one during the academic year 2022-2023. (all courses are eligible, both undergraduate and postgraduate).
Eligible Countries: This Teesside University International Scholarship is open to all national and international students.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: Teesside University offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate sports-related programs.
Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts from all prior schools attended, a copy of passports, letters of recommendation, and personal statements are all required documents.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the Teesside University programme they desire to enroll in.
Language Requirement: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test is recommended as an English language competency level. English language proof that complies with UKVI requirements may also be accepted.