BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31st of August, 2022.
- University: Teesside University
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Study Level: Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Teesside University is happy to announce the Beth Mead Scholarship, which will help four future female football students complete a degree at Teesside University while continuing to prepare for their sport.The scholarship is meant for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Teesside University International Scholarship was established in collaboration with Beth Mead, an Arsenal Women and England footballer and Teesside University BA (Hons) Sports Development graduate, specifically for a national, international, or professional female footballer.
The scholarship award is worth £1,200 throughout the term of their studies, plus extra perks.
Teesside University is a public university in North Yorkshire, North East England, that is placed 801st in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Teesside Institution is a high-performing global university based in the Tees Valley that inspires community pride and provides learning opportunities for all.
ALSO APPLY: Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: The selected candidates will be provided a bursary of £1,200 and other benefits by the Teesside University which include:
- Signed shirt by Beth
- Branded Teesside Sport kit
- Access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Gym membership and lots more
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Applicants must meet all of the following/given criteria to be considered eligible:
- The applicants must be national, international, or professional female footballers who can make a meaningful contribution to sport at Teesside University by performing at an international level.
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a course at Teesside University or be enrolled in one during the academic year 2022-2023. (all courses are eligible, both undergraduate and postgraduate).
Eligible Countries: This Teesside University International Scholarship is open to all national and international students.
Eligible Courses or Subjects: Teesside University offers a number of undergraduate and postgraduate sports-related programs.
How to Apply: You can apply for admission through the UCAS portal or the university portal. To be considered, all interested students must complete a Scholarship application form before the deadline.
Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts from all prior schools attended, a copy of passports, letters of recommendation, and personal statements are all required documents.
Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry and academic requirements of the Teesside University programme they desire to enroll in.
Language Requirement: IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test is recommended as an English language competency level. English language proof that complies with UKVI requirements may also be accepted.
Visit The Official Website For More Information