BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31st of December, 2022.
- University: North Central College
- Study in: United States of America
- Course Level: Study Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
The International Dean Scholarships were developed by the University North Central College in the United States to give high-quality education at a low cost.
The North Central College International Scholarship is open to excellent individuals planning to enroll in undergraduate degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2022-2023.
North Central Institution is a private college in Naperville, Illinois. It is affiliated with the United Methodist Church and provides around 70 undergraduate majors, minors, and programs dispersed among 19 academic departments in three undergraduate colleges/schools, as well as a master’s degree program.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: North Central College International Scholarship will provide the award amount of $28,000 for successful students to complete their education in the USA.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.1-3.5 is required of applicants.
- International students are required to apply.
Eligible Countries: This North Central College International Scholarship is open to people of all nationalities.
Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any of the university’s subjects.
How to Apply: Applicants must fill out the online application to be considered for admission to the university.
Documents to Support Your Application: Students must provide the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts/records and certification of graduation.
- Transcripts should include all grades earned in three (3) academic years.
- If you haven’t yet graduated, please submit official transcripts for the three most recent years and send your certificate after graduating.
Admission Requirement: Applicants must provide official ACT or SAT results to be considered for admission.
Language Requirement: Students must submit results from the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (ibt) – 79
- IELTS– 6.5
- EIKEN – Pre 1