BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 30th of July, 2022
- University: Vesuvio International School
- Study in: Italy
- Course Level: Bachelor , Undergraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
The 1000€ Scholarships at Vesuvio International School are available to international students studying in Italy. This scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The Vesuvio International School Scholarship is designed to help high-achieving students attend the Vesuvio International School.
The selected candidates for academic distinction will be granted up to 5 scholarships of € 1,000 each.
Vesuvio International School is an international school that invites both domestic and international students in order to foster a diversity of cultures, training, and professional empowerment, as well as academic advancement.
Attending a VISH course entails accomplishing the notion of technical learning by integrating training possibilities in the areas of Business, Hospitality, and Tourism Management, and being prepared to enter the industry in an appropriate position.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: Vesuvio International School will grant a bursary of € 1,000 to the selected individuals to pursue undergraduate studies in Italy.
- Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- International/EU students are required to apply.
- Applicants must have completed high school and have an excellent academic record.
ALSO APPLY: University of Macerata International Scholarships In Italy 2022
Eligible Countries: This Vesuvio International School Scholarship is open to international or EU students.
Courses or Subjects Eligible: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
How to Apply: Applicants must submit an online application form to Vesuvio International School in order to be considered for this grant.
They can then apply for this funding program.
Documents to Support:
The following documents must be presented to the university by the students:
- Transcripts from high school
- Two letters of recommendation for your CV (professors or employers)
- a copy of your passport or identification card
- Photographs in passport size
- Letter of motivation
Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the admission requirements for the undergraduate program in order to be considered for admission.
Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- 6 IELTS
- TOEFL IBT 71
- TOEFL PBT 530
Visit The Official Website For More Information