BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 1st of September, 2022.
- University: Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Study in: Germany
- Course Level: Bachelor , Masters , PhD , Undergraduate , Postgraduate
- Subjects: All Subjects
- Funding Types: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Heinrich Böll Foundation scholarships for 2022-2023 are open to students from any discipline and higher education institution in Germany.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation awards scholarships to both foreign and German students for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral degree programs.
Only Germans and foreign students educated in Germany are eligible to apply for undergraduate degree programs.
Around 1400 scholarships will be awarded by the Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarship department to international students, European Union students, and German students to study in Germany for courses beginning in April or October.
The Heinrich Böll Foundation, named after a German Nobel Laureate in Literature, aims to promote democracy and human rights, take action to prevent the destruction of the global ecosystem, advance gender equality, secure peace through conflict prevention in crisis zones, and defend individual freedom against excessive state and economic power.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: The Foundation awards complete scholarships to students which cover the entire duration of the program
To qualify for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
Required Language: English
Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The key criteria for the Student scholarship
1- Very good school or college/university academic record
2- Social commitment and political interest
3- Convincing reasons for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- The key criteria for the Doctoral scholarship
1- Very good school and university academic record
2- A convincing research project (exposé, innovative line of enquiry, realistic timetable preliminary work that has reached an advanced stage)
3- Social commitment and political interest
4- Convincing arguments for applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
How to Apply: Please follow the below application instructions to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline
Documents to include with your application
- Your personal data and CV
- Your motivation for are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation
- An outline of your motivation for studying your chosen subject and of your main areas of interest
- An outline of your social commitments and political interests or PhD thesis project
- For more about Requirements, click here for Doctoral scholarship or here for Student scholarship