BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2022
- University: University Of Kent
- Study in: United Kingdom
- Course Masters , Postgraduate
- Subjects: Subjects offered by the university
- Funding Types: Partial Scholarships
- Nationality: International
Participate in the Kent Business School’s Course Director’s Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023 to achieve your educational and professional goals with an international higher education degree from the University of Kent’s Kent Business School.
This University of Kent International Scholarship is open to any students who need financial assistance.
This £2,500 award is available to deserving and deserving applicants.
The Institution of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university located in Kent, England.
On January 4, 1965, the University was granted its Royal Charter, and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was named the first Chancellor the following year. For Communication and Media Studies (Journalism), Law, and Psychology, Kent was ranked among the top 150 universities in the world.
BENEFIT OF THE SCHOLARSHIP: The winning candidates will get £2,500 to help them pay for their studies at the University of Kent in the United Kingdom.
ALSO APPLY: University of Bristol International Scholarships in UK
Eligible Countries: This University of Kent International Scholarship is open to people of all nationalities.
Eligible course or subject: M.Sc degree in any field provided by the Kent Business School.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Applicants must have submitted a formal application to Kent Business School for an M.Sc program and have received a formal offer for January or September entrance in 2022.
- Applicants must have a First Class honors degree from the United Kingdom (or international equivalent).
- Be self-sufficient.
How to Apply: Applicants must apply through the university’s application portal for admission to the M.Sc degree program.
This prize does not require a separate application.
Documents to Support:
- Students must submit all required documentation.
- Explain your motivation for studying/outline your research idea in no more than 100 words and no more than 2,000 characters.
- Provide specifics/proof of your qualifications.
- Two academic references are required.
- Other personal information and proof should be provided.
Admission Requirements: Students seeking for a postgraduate degree must generally hold a first or second class honors degree in a relevant or appropriate topic from a British university, or the equivalent from an internationally recognized institution.
Language Requirement: Before beginning a postgraduate degree, all non-native English speakers must achieve a minimum level of written and spoken English competence.
Visit The Official Website For More Information